Can I pay for my policy in instalments?

Can I pay for my policy in instalments?

Tradesman Saver recognises that paying your public liability insurance premium upfront in one lump sum may not always be feasible. To provide flexible payment solutions, we offer instalment plans.

If your total annual premium exceeds £125, you have the option to spread payments over 10 months.

Here is an overview of how our instalment process works:

20% initial deposit paid upfront.Remaining 80% balance is spread over 10 monthly payments.Small interest fee added to amount financed.Automatic payments deducted from chosen bank account.Active policy as long as monthly payments are maintained.

Instalments allow you to budget for your insurance cover month-to-month while keeping your policy valid and current.

Avoiding Missed Payments

It’s important to ensure your monthly instalments are paid on time. Failure to pay will result in your policy being cancelled.

Set payment reminders and maintain an active card to avoid any missed instalments. Get in touch immediately if you need to update expired card details.

Get a Quote:

Ready to secure the public liability insurance cover you need on a budget-friendly instalment plan? Reach out today to discuss your insurance needs and receive a tailored quote.

See also  How the pandemic changed the taxi industry