What payment methods are available for my policy?

What payment methods are available for my policy?

Tradesman Saver aims to make paying for your trade insurance policy as quick, easy, and convenient as possible. We offer multiple payment methods to suit your preferences and financial situation.

However you want to pay for your public liability insurance policy, we work to make it as quick and simple as possible for you.

One-Off Payment

For a single upfront payment, the following one-off options are available:

Debit/credit card – Visa, Mastercard, MaestroOnline bank transferPay by phone – Call us to pay by card.

One-off payment means your full premium is covered at the start of your policy period.

Instalment Payments

If you prefer to spread out your costs, we offer monthly instalments:

20% deposit by cardRemaining balance paid over 10 months.Small interest fee applied to amount financed.Automatic monthly payments

As long as payments are maintained, policies remain active throughout the instalment period.

Mix and Match Methods

You’re also welcome to mix different payment methods. For example:

Pay 40% upfront by bank transfer.Remaining 60% in monthly instalments

This allows you to combine one-off and instalment payments in any ratio.

Contact Us to Discuss Payment

If you need help selecting the right payment method for your situation, our advisers are ready to find the perfect option for you. At Tradesman Saver, we can provide a complete range of support, helping you to find the right insurance policy to suit your needs.

See also  Kevin Sinfield’s Next Challenge – Running Home For Christmas